Re: [sdw] Articulate how sensorML Sensor models and parameters relate to SSN (#1125)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 03:49:27 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
thanks. In the case of "SensorModel" this seems to suggest:

sosa:Sensor should define the model and its parameters - via sensor types which are subclassed from sosa:Sensor?

sosa:Procedure should have values for the sensor parameters

(SOSA is flexible whether sensors are types or instances - and i didnt identify the pattern where we want to declare the type _and_ the instance so we can find the type of the instance - so perhaps subclassing of an instance is the only way to do this?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1125#issuecomment-490336642 using your GitHub account