Re: [sdw] Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices Example 2 has wrong coordinate axes (#1118)

From: Scott Simmons via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 12:27:42 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@lvdbrink We only have a corrigendum process for standards. Best Practices are versioned, but each update is a new version. I'd be willing to ask the TC if such a minor update could be accepted by corrigendum process and if we have no objection, then proceed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ogcscotts
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1118#issuecomment-477980021 using your GitHub account