Request for slot on Leuven meeting agenda to discuss/explore Augmented Reality

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:44:26 +0000
Cc: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Hello,

I have learned that there will be a meeting of this group during the next (June) OGC TC.

I seek to present use cases for viewing spatial data on the web in AR and to share the results of a Web-based AR hackathon to be conducted June 1-2 (which I’m organizing).

Is there interest in this topic and could the chairs grant me a slot on the Leuven meeting agenda?

Many thanks!

Warm regards,

Christine Perey
Spime Wrangler