RE: New W3C staff contact for the Spatial Data on the Web IG

François,

Thank you very much for your excellent support of SDWIG, and a special thanks from me for your encouragement of Maps for HTML.  We will miss you!   Good luck on your new projects.

Warm regards,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d’observation de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tél: 613-759-7915