Re: [sdw] OWL-Time - add IANA considerations section (#1138)

From: Chris Little via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:18:33 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@dr-shorthair , (Now had a G&T). The extra two relations are the two general ones that we added in the  OWL-Time. Perhaps we could order them as the original 13 Allen relations and then the two general ones, or vice versa, to make it easier for people to relate to the underlaying algebra.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chris-little
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1138#issuecomment-511929044 using your GitHub account