Re: [sdw] Video Metadata Question: Use cases & requirements for recording camera attributes (#1137)

From: Scott Simmons via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 22:39:11 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@rjksmith Also take a look at the proposed GeoPose Standards Working Group being considered in OGC. A draft charter is available here:
https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=83801&version=1

The charter is currently under revision after discussion at the last TC Meeting.

Geopose is defined as a 6-degree of freedom position and orientation. If we can share an approach with OGC Moving Features, Geopose, and WebVMT, then we have some good consistency.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ogcscotts
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1137#issuecomment-509836044 using your GitHub account