RE: SDW IG teleconference: Wed 16 Jan 2019, 09-10.00 UTC

Hi all,

Sorry but I too will miss this first meeting in the time that I've been a member of this IG.

I am most interested in 6/ (Space Ont) due to all of the spatial things I can't yet say in common OWL onts.

From 7/ I'm interested in the project SSN Primer. I use the updated SSN (and SOSA) onts every day so would like to contribute to a document about its use if one is to be made.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632

From: Michael J Gordon <Michael.Gordon@os.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 4:45 PM
To: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Cc: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>; Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Subject: RE: SDW IG teleconference: Wed 16 Jan 2019, 09-10.00 UTC

Hi folks,

Sorry I have existing meeting commitments at that time so I'll miss this meeting.

Regarding the agenda points:

3) I'll be at Leuwen but not Singapore though I could dial in if needed. Also it's unlikely I'll be able to travel to Fukowa, but again could dial in.

4) I've reviewed the OGC web api guidelines previously and put a couple of comments on the issues, though I need to look through in more depth again. I think that overall they're a good starting set, albeit they have gone pretty quiet for the last few months which I guess is probably due to waiting for various conclusion of various pieces of work in Testbed 14 and Vector Tiles Pilot that relate to this.

7) Reviewed and pulled Clemen's implementation report update. I have the OS one underway but I am finding my time pretty limited due to Open MasterMap and other government projects at the moment.

Best Regards,
Michael

Michael Gordon
Strategic Product Manager, Ordnance Survey GB

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4ACF6.727F61B0]
Adanac Drive, Southampton, United Kingdom, SO16 0AS
T: +44 (0)2380 055041
os.uk/gb<http://os.uk/gb> | michael.gordon@os.uk<mailto:michael.gordon@os.uk> | @G0rd82<https://twitter.com/G0rd82>
Follow us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/OrdnanceSurvey> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ordnance-survey/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/OSMapping?blend=4&ob=5> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ordnancesurvey/?hl=en> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/osmapping/>

Our values are adventurous, incisive, restless and true.