Re: [sdw] OGC Coordinate Reference System Standards Working Group comments on OWL-Time (#1114)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:33:38 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Response from Roger Lott by email 2019-02-25:

Simon,

I am not proposing any changes other than those I submitted. Specifically I am not suggesting that all occurrences of CS should be changed to CRS at this time as that, I think, would be a potentially significant change. The intent of my suggestions are not to resolve the problem, but to raise awareness.

Feel free to post this on my behalf.

Regards,

Roger

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1114#issuecomment-467908512 using your GitHub account