New post about the design of MapML and the maps for HTML proposal

From: Rushforth, Peter (NRCan/RNCan) <peter.rushforth@canada.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:48:42 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi,

I wrote a description about the design of MapML, specifically about how we've tried to hew close to the HTML Design Principles.

I would be grateful if you would read it, and for your thoughts.

https://www.w3.org/community/maps4html/2019/12/09/the-design-of-mapml/

Thank you,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d'observation de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / TÚl: 613-759-7915