From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Sent: 02 August 2019 08:00
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Cc: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>; ted@w3.org; Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Subject: RE: Yes/no meeting at TPAC - UPDATE: Meeting canceled!

Dear all,

Since we have received no more ‘yes’ votes to having the TPAC f2f, Jeremy and I have decided to cancel it. Although it is indeed a shame to miss the opportunity to liaise with other W3C members/groups, there is no point in holding the meeting when almost nobody from our group will be there.

We will look into possibilities to organise a f2f at another date/time near the end of this year.

Linda