FW: Revisiting HTML map use cases & requirements - Feedback needed!

Dear SDWIGers,

This is a one-time cross-post from the Maps for HTML Community Group list.

Please see the note below from Amelia Bellamy-Royds, who is helping us start and keep the conversation with the Web standards community going, especially regarding Web maps’ standardization efforts.

Although some of you are already members of the Maps for HTML Community Group (thank you!), I request that should you want to contribute to the conversation (in the mailing list or on GitHub), please join our CG.  Not only does that help us assure correct IP management for standards development (perhaps already covered by membership in SDWIG), but by our numbers it shows that there are people and organizations interested in standardization of Web maps.

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d’observation de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / Tél: 613-759-7915