TPAC Plenary Breakout: Video Metadata Cues With Geolocation

From: Rob Smith <rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:49:31 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Thanks to those who participated in the Video Metadata Cue breakout session last Wednesday. I’ve now updated the TPAC Plenary session grid with minutes, revised slides and a summary of the discussion [1].

I look forward to the Web Incubator CG activity for prototyping the proposed solution, and have publicised our progress on social media [2, 3].

Many thanks for all your help and support.

Rob Smith

Away Team
www.awayteam.co.uk <http://www.awayteam.co.uk/>

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2018#Session_Grid <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2018#Session_Grid>