Re: Area of spatial objects

Op do 25 okt. 2018 om 03:42 schreef <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>:

> Unfortunately http://dbpedia.org/ontology/area is *not* general - it is
> bound to m2.

It is bound to the square meter, yes. But isn't the square meter the
general (SI) unit of area?
Besides that, having the unit in the definition of the quantity could be
seen as an advantage - no need to repeat the unit for each measurement.

Regards,
Frans

http://qudt.org/vocab/quantity#Area is good-ish, but QUDT v2 has been in