Re: Agenda update for Day 1 of SDW meeting at TPAC 2018

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 17:15:52 +0100
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Cc: rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk, Peter Rushforth <peter.rushforth@canada.ca>, public-sdwig@w3.org, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Hi Jeremy - is it possible to jiggle the agenda a bit further?  I have a
conference call that I need to do from 12 - 1.  In the old plan that was
fitting in very nicely, but not so much now!

Is it possible to put something else into the pre-lunch spot on Monday?

I might be able to rearrange the time of the call if I have to, but it's
short notice now

Thanks

Bill