RE: Tom Kralidis has joined the Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group

Hi Linda: thanks for the info.  I would be interested in helping on items relevant
to weather services implementation. We're looking to modernize a number of
our services along the spirit of SDWIG and OGC's next generation of APIs and are
keen as early adopters to help in encouragement of adoption as well as examples.
We also have interest in seeing dataset search/discovery move forward (I am on the OGC
CAT 4.0 SWG) as well as other topics such as Coverage JSON and temporal.

Hope this helps.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to
contact me.

Thanks

..Tom

(covjson is one)