Re: OGC December - SDWIG meeting?

This is a placeholder to make sure that if the SDWIG wants to meet, it can. If no one develops agenda items or wants to meet, please let me know in the next week or two and I will open the slot to others.

Thanks,
Scott

From: "Clemens Portele" <portele@interactive-instruments.de>
To: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>
Cc: "Rushforth, Peter (NRCan/RNCan)" <peter.rushforth@canada.ca>, "public-sdwig" <public-sdwig@w3.org>, "Scott Simmons" <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 9:28:44 AM
Subject: Re: OGC December - SDWIG meeting?

The OGC TC meeting agenda ( [ http://ogcmeet.org/#agenda | http://ogcmeet.org/#agenda ] ) currently has a SDWIG meeting scheduled on Monday morning from 0855 to 0945, reserved by Scott (in cc). Is the idea to use the meeting to present/discuss SDWIG activities to the wider OGC membership? Or is this just a placeholder that will be removed again?

Clemens