Upcoming F2F in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - 5-6 June 2018

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 16:37:54 +0200
To: <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Cc: "Linda van den Brink" <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, "Jeremy Tandy" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "Scott Simmons" <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Hi Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group,

Although we've mentioned that upcoming F2F a few times already, we have not yet sent any real announcement email about it. The Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group will have its F2F during the 107th OGC Technical Committee meeting in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. The TC Meeting is on 4-8 June. The Spatial Data on the Web IG F2F will be on 5-6 June (Tuesday/Wednesday).

I will prepare a meeting page on our GitHub with additional details and ask people to register there so that we can tell whome to expect. Please see info on OGC side in the meantime at:
http://ogcmeet.org/

Thanks,
Francois.