Re: Introducing CityJSON

Clearly interesting, although the development and standardisation of
encoding would be outside the scope of the group ?
There is clearly a common thread of moving away from pointy brackets (XML),
perhaps there is something the group can do highlight common patterns in
this process.

Ed

--

*Ed Parsons *FRGS