Re: [sdw] WebVMT use cases for non geospatial data (#1096)

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 13:56:10 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
> I'd be interested to know what potential problems you can foresee with extending from geospatial to spatial use.

Mostly what the spec defines and what it leaves out of scope. Different coordinate systems may use different vocabularies (`lat` and `lng`, `x` and `y`, etc.). The spec should probably stick to main use cases for now, meaning geospatial data, and just include an extension mechanism.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1096#issuecomment-444493245 using your GitHub account