[sdw] Update References to SWEET in eo-qb document (#1103)

lewismc has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

== Update References to SWEET in eo-qb document ==
Previously I wrote to the mailing list as follows

> Good Afternoon SDW,
> I wanted to bring to your attention a suggested edit to the above document regarding use of and reference to the SWEET Ontology Suite. Initially however I am very pleased to see mention and use of SWEET in this document. I did write to the SDW WG some time ago mentioning why I thought that SWEET should be considered as one of the important Semantic Web vocabulary resources some time ago but was more or less shot down. I am glad to see that the community has now changed its stance which has ultimately resulted in SWEET being included in the above document.
> We open sourced SWEET quite some time ago and took it out of NASA JPL and into governance over at the ESIP Federation where it now lives and t developed primarily by members of the ESIP Semantic Technologies Committee.
> The IRI http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov is not maintained, does not resolve and is non-functional.
> The new IRI, minted and supported by ESIP is http://sweetontology.net
> More documentation on our rationale for the IRI scheme can be found at the project wiki https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/wiki/SWEET-IRI-Patterns-for-Ontologies-and-Their-Terms
> Note SWEET is available as linked data through the ESIP Community Ontology Repository which is why everything resolved.
> It would be greatly appreciated if you could update the reference and usage to the most recent. If you want me to submit a pull request for this please let me know.
> Thank you
> Lewis

I would like to update the document so I will submit a PR to do that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1103 using your GitHub account