Re: [sdw] Worked examples using hasUltimateFeatureOfInterest

From: sgrellet via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:22:24 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@denevers : conceptually and according to GWML2 model I would say yes.
But we don't differentiate in our  information system the Aquifer from the groundwater body it contains. I remember that during GWML2 spec phase it was the same for the other agencies involved.

We could have the same discussion 'surface water level monitoring'
Observation -> timeSeries
Observation.FoI=RiverGage
ObservationUFoI=The River segment monitored. Here according to HY_Feature we should monitor the HY_Waterbody contained in the corresponding HY_Channel but most of the blue line networks that I know of don't differentiate those 2 guys

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sgrellet
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1027#issuecomment-384252753 using your GitHub account