Re: [sdw] Proposal: SSN-Extensions ontology

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 20:32:28 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Clearly there is some interest here. I've also had positive feedback from the geology community about the ultimate-feature-of-interest, particularly in the context of sampling rather than observations, which I had not spotted as such a key use-case!

How to progress this? The technical detail of the proposal is quite mature, but need some compelling examples - preferably not just made-up ones.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1021#issuecomment-384070115 using your GitHub account