Re: [sdw] What would implementing WebVMT mean for user agents?

From: Chuck Heazel via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:15:58 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
It has been a while.  The work was done as part of a proof of concept for MISB Std 0903 and an early version of STANAG 4676.  I have managed to find a Power Point:
[18_09_VMTI-MISB 20100513.zip](https://github.com/w3c/sdw/files/1943091/18_09_VMTI-MISB.20100513.zip)
The latest version of the KML Users Guide is at [MISB](http://www.gwg.nga.mil/misb/trm_pubs.html)
I have also found a copy of the source code, although not one with the KML output.  I will have to get permission to provide that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cmheazel
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1019#issuecomment-383947946 using your GitHub account