Re: [Minutes] Spatial Data on the Web IG Plenary call - 2018-03-14

Chris,

Thanks for raising that with OGC and for your feedback.

I’d be interested to see their previous use cases, as it sounds as though they have a specific problem which requires high precision. WebVMT may also be able to address this, though I’d need more details, and it could form the basis for a new use case in the explanatory spec.

It would be helpful if you could post links to any references you have, e.g. minutes, use cases, etc. so we can capture the details. Many thanks.

Rob Smith

Away Team
www.awayteam.co.uk <http://www.awayteam.co.uk/>