Re: Time for SDW IG plenary calls

My preference is for UK afternoons (14:00 UTC+1), but I'm happy with UK evenings too (21:00 UTC+1).

A possible solution could be to schedule meetings at one of these two times by default, with a rider to request alternative (agreed) meeting times through the co-chairs for those in other time zones if they have a particular topic for discussion. This would be an occasional inconvenience, but enable everyone to be included and ensure that the relevant people could attend.

Rob Smith

Away Team
www.awayteam.co.uk <http://www.awayteam.co.uk/>