Fwd: Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group (SDWIG) Charter Approved; Join SDWIG (Call for Participation)

Dear Members of the Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group,

I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Interest Group's primarily public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/