Re: Spatial Data on the Web Best Practice maintenance

Le 09/11/2017 à 17:23, Michael J Gordon a écrit :
[...]
> As this is a maintenance and improvement activity, I’d suggest we have 1
> hour calls every month – if possible before the plenary call however I’d
> like some feedback on appropriateness of timezones etc.
>
> If we’re in agreement then with the next plenary call scheduled for 29
> November at 20:00 UTC, we could have the first call on 29 November,
> 19:00 UTC.
>
> Francois: would it be possible to use the same webex at that time?

Sure. I created a Webex meeting for the SDW BP and the plenary call.
Meeting information below.

Date and time:
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
19:00 UTC

To join the Webex meeting:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m030a48e6b13c53be005e3202fd55a444

To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll

Meeting number:
313 930 910

Meeting password:
same as usual, see: