Re: getting started on the Stats on the Web Best Practices

Hi Bill,

Le 05/11/2017 à 18:19, Bill Roberts a écrit :
[...]

> I'd like to propose that we get started with the work straight away.  I
> suggest that we have teleconferences once every two weeks.  With the
> next plenary call scheduled for 29 November at 20:00 UTC, let's have our
> first StatsBP call on 22 November, 20:00 UTC.  In the SDW working group,
> that time seemed to work well in the northern hemisphere winter,
> allowing people from US and Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
> all to take part at manageable times of day.
>
> Francois: would it be possible to set up the webex to be available at
> that time?  Since we will avoid having a StatsBP call in the same week
> as a plenary call, we could probably share the same call ID etc.

I created a new WebEx meeting for it, scheduled every two weeks starting
on 22 November. Here is the info.

Meeting link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maace66ac663b9f63dbac9439c283d261

Meeting number:
311 726 024

Phone number:
+1-617-324-0000

Meeting password:
Same as for the plenary calls. See member-only page:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2017Oct/0152.html
... or get in touch with me (fd@w3.org) if you cannot access that page.

Francois.