Re: Notation Question in the examples on SOSA/SSN

Dear all,

on this topic there have been objective recommendations by the W3C:
https://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#choosing

Hashes are fine in small graphs, like an ontology, but complicate
matters in larger graphs. Moreover, the trend towards ReST also
benefits the forward slashes.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa