Notation Question in the examples on SOSA/SSN

Hi all,

going through and analysing the examples for SOSA/SSN, I've noticed two
different notations, sometimes used interchangeably. Has to with
associations from a class, I see both '/' and '#' being used, at times
within the same example. See C.4 Tree height measurement
<https://w3c.github.io/sdw-sosa-ssn/ssn/#tree-height>, where the ObsProp
is tightly bound to the FoI. Here we find both versions, e.g.:

  * <tree/124/height>
  * <tree/124#height>

Does the # version convey some subtly of meaning that I'm not aware of,
or are these 2 syntax options just being used interchangeably? If
they're the same, I'd be for using / everywhere

:?

Kathi

--

*Katharina Schleidt*

CEO, Data Modeler, Data Networking Expert

**

*DataCove e.U.*,
Robert Hamerlingg. 1/14,
1150 Vienna, Austria

Tel:

Mobile:

Skype:

E-Mail:

Web:

+43 (1) 89 234 26

+43 (650) 89 234 26

Kathi Schleidt

Kathi@DataCove.eu

www.DataCove.eu

**

*FAIR information cube*,
Horizon EU project,
https://doi.org/10.3030/101059238 <https://doi.org/10.3030/101059238>

E-mail:

Web:

fairicube@nilu.no

www.fairicube.eu <http://www.fairicube.eu>

In the twenty-first century censorship works by flooding people with
irrelevant information.

-- Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari

Do what you can, when you can, because you can

-- Anonymous, paraphrasing Theodore Roosevelt

Please note that the fact that you have received this email implies that
your mail address is stored on my system's address book. If this bothers
you, please get in touch, and I will delete your information.