Re: WoT/SDW Joint session at TPAC 2024

Thanks Michael

The SDW will be in a period of comment on re-charter - and it would be
great to compare notes regarding WoT requirements and contributions.

One thing that will be relevant is the introduction of GeoDCAT to the
deliverable scope - and in particular the modular/extensible model being
undertaken to progress it - and the potential for WoT profiles of DCAT and
what they might suggest is included in GeoDCAT.  Profiles for describing
data derived from sensors and how these relate to sensor descriptions is
going to be an example.

We also have examples of wrapping FIWARE models - like
https://github.com/smart-data-models/SmartCities in OGC standard API
payloads which hopefully provides some practical guidance.

Meeting time is rather brutal for me - 2am - but I can present this scope
and approach if I can have 20 mins minimum (including at least 5 mins
discussion time).

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>