Re: Reminder - SSN Ontology update telecon - Wednesday 11:00 UTC

On Tuesday, May 21, 2024 8:31:45 AM CEST Simon Cox wrote:
> 30.5 hours from now
> Rolling notes and proposed agenda here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/15TBmYhgRjncdd_bvmTKygCD8aIhQo1-Tkg
> 3eOKjYNTw/edit

One more agenda item. I also added it as a comment in the Google doc: Do
we meet at TPAC this year?

TPAC is from 23 to 27 September in Anaheim CA, USA. The organizers want
to know if we need a meeting room and if so for how many people. And
also if we want to have joint meetings with other groups.

Note that W3C will also celebrate its 30th anniversary at TPAC, with
most events on Wednesday afternoon and evening (25 September), so if you
plan to come to TPAC, be sure to be there on Wednesday!

Bert