RE: Communicating on SSN ontology update target date ?

I understand.
Does that mean you’d rather not write a 2024 deadline (no pressure from my side at all).
S.

De : Rob Atkinson <ratkinson@ogc.org>
Envoyé : jeudi 16 mai 2024 12:01
À : Grellet Sylvain <S.Grellet@brgm.fr>
Cc : Simon Cox <dr.shorthair@pm.me>; SDW WG <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>; Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>; Alex Robin <alex.robin@georobotix.com>; Krzysztof Janowicz <krzysztof.janowicz@univie.ac.at>; Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>; de Sousa, Luis <luis.desousa@isric.org>; Kathi Schleidt <Kathi@datacove.eu>; Schaaf, Hylke van der <hylke.vanderschaaf@iosb.fraunhofer.de>; Robert Warren <warren@glengarryag.com>; avillar <avillar@ogc.org>
Objet : Re: Communicating on SSN ontology update target date ?

I'd like to see that so we can move onto observables and API aspects...

On Thu, 16 May 2024, 19:22 Grellet Sylvain, <S.Grellet@brgm.fr<mailto:S.Grellet@brgm.fr>> wrote:
Bonjour everyone,

I’m to speak about our joint work in 2 RDA sessions over those 2 weeks

-          Tonight in a RDA GWIIG : Global Water Information Interest Group

-          And Next Wednesday in a RDA I-ADOPT session

How does the group feel about mentioning that we target finishing the update job this year ?
Now that we are on this rechartering SDW approach, the target date seems a bit more fuzzy
I feel that’s still our intention to meet a 2024 deadline.

I feel we need to raise awareness that ‘a SSN ontology update is coming’ but I don’t like overselling things and have people wait for many seasons.

Worst case I can say 2024-2025.

Sorry, I should have asked the question yesterday

A bientôt

Sylvain