Re: ssn resultQuality thoughts.

The way I look at it Observations can be Features too (located in time !)

so a chain of observations such as various data quality measures can have
additional metadata using the existing patterns - we should describe this.

the "simple" hasResultQuality  would rely on external metadata describing
its procedure etc - e.g. part of the (unspecified) procedure model, or
possibly the observedProperty model. or its range could be a complex
object.....

IMHO it will be chaos if we dont provide canonical patterns - any number of
complex result formats and no interoperability

rechartering will allow us to bottom this out with good examples,
entailment rules, API for navigation of canonical patterns (at least as
testing of the model with implementations - if not formally specified APIs)

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>