Re: Request for co-publication of GeoSPARQL & CSR Ont by SDWWG for W3C & OGC

Hi Timo,

> Right now there is no formalised way for us to get this ontology going within OGC, but it is on the agenda to solve this issue by the end of the year.
>
> So in that way it can of course be good to get a commitment by W3C to co-publish the CRS ontology once we have figured out the way to proceed within OGC.

I think we should keep a "CRS Ontology" on the Charter then and put in some notes somewhere that the method here is as you suggest: formulate the team in the OGC then pair up with W3C members to progress it as a joint thing.

Cheers, Nick