Re: Reminder - SOSA/SSN update telecon in 16 hours

Hi all

We havent been able to find a perfect time via Doodle yet.

We will convene at the usual time (20.00 UTC) this week.

The main agenda items will be capturing thoughts regarding re-charter, and
implications for an implementation plans that may relax our decisions about
scope of changes,

Of course, if there are any specific discussion points or positions people
want to raise, please add to the rolling minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15TBmYhgRjncdd_bvmTKygCD8aIhQo1-Tkg3eOKjYNTw/edit?usp=sharing

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>