Re: Update & canceling plenary

Hi all,

we are planning to prepare a public comment version in the next weeks,
as from our side it seems that most of the contributions that were
intended and feasible have now been contributed.

There are still some outstanding issues concerning formatting of the
document that you will find in Github and there are some outstanding
contributions which we may or may not receive in time.

Regardless, we believe we are at a point where we can take the update to
a public comment version soon.

Best

Timo Homburg