RE: Possible subject for next plenary call (10-Nov): further development of SOSA/SSN vocabulary

I've put it in my calendar.

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November, 2022 23:47
To: Spatial Data on the Web Working Group <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Possible subject for next plenary call (10-Nov): further development of SOSA/SSN vocabulary

Hi folks.

Over on the W3C/SDW GitHub repo there's an ongoing discussion about evolution of the SOSA (Sensor-Observations-Sampling-Actuator) / SSN (Semantic-Sensor-Network) vocabulary [1], particularly in terms of alignment with the OGC OMS work. See Issue 1372 [2].

We have a plenary call scheduled for 10-Nov. I'm wondering if there are enough people interested in Zoom call on the SOSA/SSN/OMS topic. Given the geographic diversity of people on the thread (Australia and Europe), best time is 7AM UTC.

Any takers?

Please indicate whether you'd be interested in participating. Either respond here, or comment on the GitHub thread.

Thanks, Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn/
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1372