RE: Plenary call this thursday

Linda, Apologies – double booking at new time. Chris

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Sent: 19 July 2022 09:14
To: SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org) <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Plenary call this thursday

This email was received from an external source.   Always check sender details, links & attachments.
Dear SDW-ers,

Please note that the plenary call of our group, this Thursday, is **one hour later than usual**, to allow members of the WoT WG to join. The meeting time is 14:00 - 15:00 UTC.

Agenda:
- Web of Things (WoT) geo use cases. Michael McCool will present WoT geospatial use cases and examples to allow us to do an assessment of which standards we think are applicable. Discussion will be offline via Github unless there's enough time in the meeting.
- WebVMT update by Rob Smith - demo from the Testbed-18 & Geo-alignment work.
- (unconfirmed) Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices work update by Timo Homburg

Zoom Link & details are in the calendar as usual. https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/sdw/calendar#card-54fb3c39-8826-418b-bcac-46e112f08535-20220721T090000

See you Thursday!

Linda