Microdata Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Any23 2.2

From: Chaals Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 09:21:46 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org, "lewis john mcgibbney" <lewismc@apache.org>
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:18:10 +0100, lewis john mcgibbney
<lewismc@apache.org> wrote:

> *What is Any23?*
>
> Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command
> line
> tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety of Web
> documents. Currently it supports the following input formats:
>    - HTML5 Microdata <http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/>: (such as Schema.org
>    <http://schema.org>)

Please note that this reference is out of date. I will try to get it
pointed to the reference for the current spec, which is in Working Draft
and hopefully nearing completion:

Note that feedback is very welcome - especially on implementations, or
offering testcases / results.

The editor's draft is
https://w3c.github.io/microdata

The Stable W3C reference is
https://www.w3.org/TR/microdata

If you are looking at implementation, the changes section at the end of
the document is probably a good place to start. It turns out that when we
began editing, the draft note that had been available was a pretty long
way from what e.g. schema.org processors actually did :S

cheers

Chaals
(Who apologises for taking so much time to get this finished)

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile    find more at https://yandex.com
Using Opera's long-abandoned mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/