SSN Ontology Recommendation: inquiry about SSNX satisfiability

Hi, Francois.

Thanks for the update.

I have found another issue: this time is related to the SSNX
satisfiability. I ran HermiT v1.3.8 reasoner from Protege to check the
results on SSNX <https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn/#SSNX_Alignment>. There
are some classes that are labeled as unsatisfiable:

[image: Inline image 1]

Should all classes be satisfiable?

/$¡rm
Best regards,

Sergio José Rodríguez Méndez (羅士豪)
Pervasive Embedded Technologies Laboratory (PET Lab)
Computer Science Department
National Chiao Tung University