SSN Ontology Recommendation: some few observed mistakes

Hi.

I've found the following mistakes in the spec:

(1) Perhaps, the diagram is not correct?
https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn/#Actuations-overview
[image: Inline image 2]

(2) The property should be *sosa:madeByActuator*
https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn/#apartment-134
[image: Inline image 1]

/$¡rm
Best regards,

Sergio José Rodríguez Méndez (羅士豪)
Pervasive Embedded Technologies Laboratory (PET Lab)
Computer Science Department
National Chiao Tung University