Re: Call for consensus: publication of the Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices document as final WG Note

Hi François,

This is our standard Best Practice status statement:

" This document defines an OGC Best Practice on a particular technology or approach related to an OGC standard. This document is not an OGC Standard and may not be referred to as an OGC Standard. It is subject to change without notice. However, this document is an official position of the OGC membership on this particular technology topic.”

I would be happy to modify as follows:

" This document defines an OGC Best Practice on a particular technology or approach related to an OGC standard. This document is not an OGC Standard and may not be referred to as an OGC Standard. However, this document is an official position of the OGC membership on this particular technology topic. This document was prepared by the Spatial Data on the Web Working Group (SDWWG) - a joint W3C-OGC project (see charter) following W3C conventions.”

Best Regards,
Scott