EO-QB proposal to publish updated (final) version

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:54:02 +0100
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Dear Working Group

Kerry, Sam and Dmitry have recently carried out a final review and very
minor updates to the EO-QB Note (editor's draft:
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/eo-qb/)

We propose to publish this as the final version of this document.  Please
let us know any comments or objections as soon as possible, and in any case
no later than 21 September, as we need to get this out by the end of the
month.

Many thanks

Bill