From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 August 2017 12:50 AM
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Cc: Dmitry Brizhinev <dmitry.brizhinev@anu.edu.au>; Samuel Toyer <u5568237@anu.edu.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: EO-QB - final version ready to publish?

Hi Francois

(You can tell I'm having a quick run through old SDW tasks this afternoon!)

In our meeting a few weeks ago, https://www.w3.org/2017/06/07-sdwcov-minutes, we decided that there was one final PR to be reviewed and merged on the EO-QB doc - https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/899

After the meeting I checked through that and merged it.

So as far as I am aware there is nothing further to do on this document and I think we should publish the editor's draft as the last version from the working group.

Are you happy for us to go ahead and do that?  If so I can email the group to make a formal proposal for this.

(That could potentially wait till the end of the month since a lot of European group members may be on leave at the moment)

Thanks

Bill