SDW f2f in Delft & LocationPowers session

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:04:12 +0100
To: W3C SDW WG - Public <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

As Phil said during today's call [1], the likely dates for the f2f in
Delft are Mar, 21+22 (Tue + Wed).

I cross-checked the draft programme for the OGC TC [2], and I noticed
that on Wed, 22nd, there's a full day session about "LocationPowers: Big
Linked Data".

So, this is just to be sure that this overlap was considered - also in
terms of the WG members who are possibly involved in the LocationPowers
session.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
[1]https://www.w3.org/2017/01/25-sdw-minutes.html#item10
[2]http://www.opengeospatial.org/events/1703tcagenda

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.