Re: ssn action-250 and specgen labels

From: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 06:15:18 +0000
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
SpecGen does not like concepts or properties without label nor without an rdfs:comment. The other properties did not have a comment as in the WD.

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 5:19 pm
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: ssn action-250 and specgen labels

In the voting meeting for ssn several broken links in the ssn WD were attributed to the automated specgen processing of ssn terms without labels, and I took an action to fix ssn accordingly.

I have just done that here https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/507  and I will close the action. I also made the existing rdfs:label s more consistent throughout.

However, there was only one term without a label:  ie ssn:observedBy . So all  those other  broken links  had a different origin, still unknown to me.

Kerry