Re: [Moderator Action] Re: Publication request x 4

Of course, sorry.

QB4ST: RDF Data Cube extensions for spatio-temporal component

An extension to the RDF Data Cube ontology to support specification of
key metadata required to interpret spatio-temporal data. QB4ST provides
generalized support for numeric and other ordered references systems,
particularly Spatial Reference Systems and Temporal Reference Systems.

Publishing and Using Earth Observation Data with the RDF Data Cube and
the Discrete Global Grid System

This document show how dense geospatial raster data can be represented
using the W3C RDF Data Cube ontology in concert with other popular
ontologies. SPARQL queries can then be served through an OGC Discrete
Global Grid System for observations, coupled with a triple store for
observational metadata.

--

Phil Archer
Data Strategist, W3C