Re: QB4ST final issues

Hi Francois and Rob

I have just merged an old PR that was still outstanding: https://github.
com/w3c/sdw/pull/756

It looked fine to me, though possible that it may need a further update?

Also I looked at your re-formatting PR Francois https://github.com/
w3c/sdw/pull/932
That looks good to me and happy for you to merge it

However Francois in your mail
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Jun/0080.html you
raised a question about where we put the definition of the QB4ST ontology,
and made a suggestion of how to solve it that Rob agreed with.

So that still needs to be implemented as far as I can tell.  I am happy to
make that change if you are both still ok with that?

And the doc still lists issue 129 as open.  In
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Jun/0064.html I
suggested we just get rid of that issue as the work it might potentially
refer to did not reach a sufficiently advanced stage in the work of the
group.  Do you both agree with that?

Thanks - nearly there!  If we can tidy these things up then we should be
able to propose to the group that we release the final draft of this.

Cheers

Bill