Re: [Minutes SSN] 2016-10-25

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:31:54 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
El 26/10/16 a las 0:05, Phil Archer escribió:

> Volunteers for collating existing implementations
> [18]https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/83
>
>      [18] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/83
>
>    ahaller2: We still need agreement on the alignment.
>    ... We can use old implementations and use that as evidence.
>
>    kerry: I remember someone telling me that they were doing this
>    for a paper. But I can't remember who it was. Might have been
>    at UPM (Raul?)

Hi,

I'm not doing this for a paper but I can put some effort on finding
where the old SSN has been used in existing RDF data on the Web.

However, my availability during the next weeks is quite low and I don't
expect to have something before Christmas. Is this deadline valid?

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19